Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WHERE IS THE GODDAMN UPDATE - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

i have been waiting for a long time now, i want atomixmp3 2.1

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 6:26 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Long time? 2.0 was released 4 weeks ago. Please don´t forget, we had christmas and the new year.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 6:30 pm
you have 1 week to give an update airght??, so do it:-)

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 6:39 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
"You have 1 week to give an update "

WHAT ? hey sorry to contrary you but we have NO obligations in releasing updates every 4/5 weeks.

We release the next version as soon as it is finished not before, not after.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 7:52 pm
what!!!, i am the boss here, not you YAN, if i say make the update in one week, you should say , yes sir, did you understand me!!!!-()

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 7:55 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Stupid anonymous...

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:23 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Hey mister anonymous, stop dreaming!

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 8:29 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey, stop! Dont care about anonymus messages.. Look our messages!!
Yan-x, I thought that Charlie DJ have to update Spanish website!
For example, the spanish support of the web?
Look at the spanish forum and you will see that he answers all the repetitive questions..
Bye and have an excelent year!!!
Dj Coc

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 9:55 pm
"We release the updates when they are ready, not before, not after".

Therefore, you never release the updates... you cannot release an update which is not ready, for logical reasons - mainly that the update does not exist, but if you don't release it after it is ready either, then when exactly do you release it??

Hmmm

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 10:51 pm
Waiting a long time? It has only been one month since the release of version 2.0. And why are you looking forward to the new version so much that you are getting rude to the AtomixMp3 team about it? Isn't the 2.0 version good enough for you to make good mixes? If not, then maybe you need to practice a bit more.

Ok, maybe you're waiting for a new feature that you've requested in the "wish list" forum. Even in that case, it's probably not a life/death situation.

By the way, even if the Atomix team is working very hard to bring us a good update, they also have a life! Yes, people, the Atomix team does have an everyday life like all of us do!!! I see a couple of you coming...: "Damn, we've paid for the software so you must work for us and bring us the updates faster and keep us informed and put this feature and update the web site and monitor the forum and .... and ....". Even tough you've paid for the software, this does not give you all the privileges in the world. What it gives you is: The best mixing software on the market, along with all future updates... when they are ready, that is. Of course, in business, the company that sells a product has its responsibilities but the customer also has its own.

I'm a salesman in a computer store and let me tell you that a client that comes bitching about this and that and that is not respectful will not get a good service with me, if he gets any at all, even if he's a zillionaire and "will buy lots of things in my store". I don't give a fuck about the person if he/she is not respectful.

And I think this also applies to online customers like us who bought AtomixMP3. Paying for the software doesn't give us any "bitching privilege" and I think that the Atomix team diserves our respect.

DJ Omni
http://www.productionsomni.com

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 11:53 pm
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
Ooops, forgot to log in.

geposted Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 11:53 pm
i started this discussion, sorry yan-x and the atomix team for being rude in the first place... AND sorry for posting this anonymous but of course i don't want to loose my serial number just for this! The problem is, just by putting pressure on you guys you do things (at least that's what i think and the past shows that clearly)... Third: It's not that the software is bad or something, it's the best in the world, but i want to play SAMPLES IN HARDWARE MODE!!!! (external mixer)... that's all!!! i think that could be included in the software in a day or so!!! But you guys want to make it a big big big update so i have to wait a year or so! Why don't make small updates once a week??? (2.01, 2.02, 2.03 etc.)...

Thanks for reading
Me, anonymous

P.S. happy new year to the atomixmp3 team oh and yeah, i would also like to see a turntable brake function...

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 12:48 am
Someone asked why people are so keen for an update only one month after the release of the new version - well, it's quite simple really; moving the crossfader and/or the equalizers produces a crackling sound on some computers, this NEEDS to be sorted out, as the program is pretty much useless for professional use in this situation, in fact, you can't even record a mix at home due to the noise.

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:28 am
useless for professional use???? A professional uses an external mixer, then the sound doesn't crackles anymore (hardware mode)!!!! But of course you are right, that also needs to be sorted out...

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:09 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Just few people have these kind of problem. It depend of your config. The buffer sizes could not be adapted to every config! Sometimes, you need to adapte, not the team...

Adrien

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:12 pm
If we need to adapt, then please tell us how and what we need to do. If there is a way around this problem, as you seem to be implying, then give us a helping hand, we're not all computer buffs.

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 1:45 pm
Well most of the time this is due to the soundcard itself or its drivers. You could try to install one of your friends' soundcard and see if it's better (I have no problem with SB128, SB64 and laptop integrated Allegro soundcard).

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 3:13 pm
Well, I'm using a SB Live 1024 with the latest Creative drivers in WinXP. If it's the soundcard or drivers, then many people have the same setup as me, so must also be having problems with this crackling.

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 6:01 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
the reason that we can't release a version every week is that we don't want to become as Winamp player : a new version every week but nor real inovations and new ideas...

I'm not allow yet to release any news about 2.1 version, cause he is too early to speak about new features and improvments.

geposted Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 8:43 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I'd like to see 2.1 simply because I want to use the software EQ in hardware mode.

However, I don't really need this feature at all because I'm going to get a real mixer (as opposed to this Radio-shack thing) soon enough.

But hey, updates are good, it's like Christmas for free :D

geposted Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 4:23 am
95%