Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can u believe these mixvibes idiots??!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was roaming around the mixvibes site and came across the forum...there was a user wondering what was better atomix or mixvibes.......

"Mixvibes vs. Atomixmp3"
Posted by F on Jan-02-02, 03:18 AM (GMT)

I am trying to decide which is a better program? I know Atomixmp3 is alot easier to use for matching the beats? I played with the demo for less than an hour and I could make perfect mixes easily. But I think the the sound quality of Mixvibes is so much better, not to mention all the other options it has to offer. Any thoughts?

Posted by Eric on Jan-02-02, 07:31 AM (GMT)

"I have tested atomixmp3 v2 it's very interresting for its auto synchronizing and real-time bpm feature. Version 4.0 (mixvibes) will introduce same kind of features.

But i am pretty sure that atomixmp3 v2 has a sound problem with windows xp (maybe with other os) : if you change eq, gain, crossfader or volume, there are glitchs and clicks

Moreover with default settings, there is a loss in high mid and treble "

Posted by Ess Dj on Jan-04-02, 08:18 AM (GMT)

"...Atomixmp3...aaarghhh...not good!

I had test this SW for long time last year and the only nice features are...auto synchronizing and real-time bpm, but try to make some "change" on fly and...it's terrible!
...and another problem is the very low sound quality, so make ur selection but beleive me Mixvibes is better...or from my point of view...the best DJ SW on market!"

- End of messages -

all i have to say is......whatever?!!!?!??!!!?!?!?!!?!
Dave.

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 5:53 am
Well, the auto-sync feature isn't that important if you are a real hardcore DJ... *downloads Mixvibes to see every points of view* however, I think Atomix is still better than every DJ programs I saw yet...

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 6:06 am
Everyoby has got their own likes and dislikes ...
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 11:58 am
Finally, it's not just me who has experienced those glitches and cracks when moving the crossfader or equalizers, and it's not just me who thinks the the new version has a serious loss of high and mid end sound when the EQ's are in their default settings. WOO HOO for non-atomixer's points of view!

I cannot comment on the sound quality or anything else in regards to MixVibes, so I will download it now and see what it's like.

Now, isn't it about time the Atomix Team listened to the complaints of glitches, crackling and lack of high and mid range sound? Knock the high and mid equalizers up quite a bit and thats how it SHOULD sound when the EQ's are in their default positions. As I have said before, just listen to your mp3s using a playback only mp3 player, any of them, and then play those same mp3s in Atomix to hear the loss of high and mid range frequencies.

This isn't bitching, just yet another attempt at getting a response from the Team. I really like Atomix, I've bought the full version and I use it a lot, but it would be so much better if some problems were addresses. Ok, if you are already addressing them, don't just ignore what people like me say, at least respond, even if it's just one line saying 'we are looking into it' or 'we are fixing the issues for the next patch'.

Come on, just a bit of feedback, please. Look at the news section - still no updates in over a month.

Great program......could be better.

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 1:42 pm
Very well said, i really agree with the anonimous, i think his got the point, i think that atomix team should stop sayin "we are the best" but instead start to listen to all the ideas, comments, feedbacks its, and try to improve it rather then critisizing it, and saying" hey if you don't like it go to hell" or something like that, anyways, i have to say that i have the full version of Atomixmp3, PCDJ red, Traktor, BPM studio and i know that it's very easy when i use Atomixmp3, but the sound is as everybody above said not very goodm, Traktor on the other hand is not as easy as Atomix but it doesn't have that loss in the sound quality when you change the pitch or equalizer, recently i found a page where there is a list of different DJ softwares, and i was shocked, there were like 30-40 types of names there, and i was goin to couple of their web sites, and saw some good softwares but i they were alil expancive and they didn't have demos, so i will post that page later and wanna see what others think,
and again i think atomxmp3 should start thinkin about improving the sound quality use different mp3 engines,

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 2:32 pm
mixvibes? aaaaahhh!!!

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 2:35 pm
I have the full version of both programs. I like them both equally, however, I tend to use Atomixmp3 more. But, I am really looking forward to Mixvibes latest version. Till then, I'll keep using this one.

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 10:24 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Huhu, anyone registered here? :-)

We´re really working on this and some other features users posted.

Why do you think we don´t read what you write? Aren´t the EQ´s, the samples, the effects (realtime!!!), the track splitting, the right click menu, the extended scan of mp3´s and many more features, what you wanted?

Be sure, we listen carefully to what you want and we´re working hard to make exactly the software you want it to be. Some points need more time, some less, but in the end (will there be one? :-)) we try to code it all!

Peace

geposted Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 10:56 pm
In the future, how will the updates be given? What I'm thinking about is... when does the team decide that an update is finished and ready for shipping?
How many features do you feel is needed before giving out an update?
Is the team going to continue with its previous update policy?
Minor unnoticeable updates every month (eg. winamp) or major updates that revolutionize your mixing (last update :) )?

The reason I'm asking is because I would very much like to have shortcuts for the equalizer (up & down). I don't know the code for atomixmp3, but I would imagine that it's not an major operation to add this feature. (Since the team has recently given us an update, I feel somewhat bad bringing this up. I don't want to fuss.)

- Jim Nordic

geposted Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 4:04 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)