Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: warning

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i had gottent hacked by a lammer,this idiot sharred my personal info on wares sites and the net,he trashed my comp, to the point that it stoped workin. i was attacked by a hacker who was able to be in my computer same time as me undetected by firewall prog.
i also have norton 2002 anti. im running on xp and on cable connection.my comp is always on so i dont know exactly how severe the damage is going to be since i have purchased manny items on the net.

this person is trying to get in as i write this message
i .p .#24.197.208.68 w/backdoor/subSEVEN..."

ALL I CAN SAY IS BE NICE DONT PISS PEOPLE OFF
peace...djmutley

geposted Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 6:11 am
:( that's lame.... He used subseven.... be more careful when you run a suspicious exe file :(

geposted Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 7:22 pm
the actual problem is that we have clearly said that atomix Productions
will not replace stolen serial.

I have forwarded your message to the author. Only him can decide to let you
continue to receive for free the enxt updates. You need to understand that
in a certain way you have broke the EULA of Atomixmp3 (licence)
and so we are not now obliged to send you the futur releases.

Of course I have not enough power to decide ! I don't think the author will
mail you to say his answer, you will see it directly when you will try to
update your software as if your account is blocked you will get error
messages.

Regards,
Yan-X

IM SADDENED BY THE OUTCOME BUT I UNDERSTAND
PEACE.DJMUTLEY

geposted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 2:51 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok i have received tons of mail to advertise me that a hacker ha sused my name to post something but no !

It is effectively me that have posted in a "private conversation", by mail, this message .

As said in this topic, this user has lost his serial and our compagny has no obligation to replace shared or stolen serial numbers.

geposted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 11:51 am
DJMuttley, I hope that you aren't penalised for something a hacker has done, it's not fair, but I do understand Atomix's point of view, they can't be sure you were hacked for one.

I made the mistake of going onto a Hacker's web forum and pissing them off, shortly after I had to reformat my computers hard drives. Someone (I think) had messed with my comp and done something that stopped the internet working, it also stopped everyone elses computer on the network we use from working when mine was turned on. No one could help me, in the end a format was necessary. Good advice really is not to piss anyone off on the net, cos you never know what they are capable of, and NEVER go onto a hackers web forum and call them idiots who couldn't hack a chopstick with an axe... okay, it was stupid of me, but I learnt my lesson...

I'm using firewalls, trojan detectors, antivirus programs, the works, I've also got a firewall inbuilt into my ADSL router, but hackers tell me that all of that can be overcome...

geposted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 3:13 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So simply don´t store your passwords or serials on your PC. I always make a good old diskette with such documents on it. You can create short TXT files with the information. If you then save them with password and someone wants to activate your diskette, you hear it, or it´s not in the PC. Simple but effective. If you then run more than one firewall, antivirus and anti trojan software, you´re at least a bit secure.

geposted Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 7:17 pm
my mistake was keeping the atomix email on my received mail folder w/their info thats pretty much it.im not a super computer guy ,i have no need to get into other peoples files.and i dint feel i had anything worth takin,i feel that people that can get trough firewall and virus scans can make allot of money doing productive stuff,i dint think a 59 dollar program was anything special to them.

but if i had a company to wich my lively hood depended i would be pissed ,so i understand

djmutley.

geposted Sun 13 Jan 02 @ 12:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)