Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Some help with atomix plz

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've just bought atomixmp3 and it's really good, but I've got some problems with the skins ... when I press download my explorer shows lots of different letters etc.
Do I have 2 copy them in my skin file or something ?
I don't have a clue so plz help me
I've read in the details of another skin that there is a new version of atomix -- 2.1
Where can I find that update ?
Thx for helping me out

GnoedeL

geposted Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 8:47 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
The update is not ready for the moment, we have to wait ;). The new skin are just ready!

you have to unzip the files in ../atomixmp3/skins.
Sometimes, to download the zip file, you need to click on open instead of save -&rg this is due to IE

Hope this helps, Adrien.

geposted Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 10:26 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
The update is not ready for the moment, we have to wait ;). The new skin are just ready!

you have to unzip the files in ../atomixmp3/skins.
Sometimes, to download the zip file, you need to click on open instead of save -> this is due to IE

Hope this helps, Adrien.

geposted Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 10:29 pm
Thx for the help, it worked !!!!!
Can I ask you for another favour?
Plz tell me how the loop works cos I'm pressing "L" like hell and it doesnt really work ... it's probably my mistake or something
Thx

geposted Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 11:07 pm
FontHome userMember since 2001
Make sure that the Deck you want to loop is selected, with the Yellow button on the Default skin and press L, with the diferent combinations for 2, 4 and 8 Bits loop. Check out the shortcuts on the option section (?).

regards

geposted Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 11:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)