Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Fisic interface of SCRACTH

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Sorry I don`t speak english ............if the Team Atomixmp3 can form scracth so that it works with scroll of the mouse or to work by the serial port or of joystick I commit myself to develop to the part fisic!........y I have another idea on scratch much but outpost but first we chew this!............... AH the direction...... http://www.soluciondigital.net/sd/scratch1.jpg ......

Saludos ....Dj Albert..........Venezuela

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 8:34 am
I am doing the tests of the interface ,using x-axis content in mouse... only ,, I must locate the cursor in the visual area of the music and I make work x-axis in to the fisic interface....is not necessary the programming or activation of scroll of mouse, forum... of all ways I have them informed ............ Sorry I don`t speak english ...................

Saludos ...Dj Albert ...Venezuela

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 8:42 am
I am noticing that the anyone of the axes of mouse this limited the edges of the screen therefore the fisic interface also,only i can scratch a little piece of song, good serious ideal that mouse behaved like when I work with the 3d design programs and others... ej: when you are going to enlarge an object anyone mouse is not limited the screen edges...the mouse arrives at the edge appears to the other side of the screen, If that work , then I can scratch the complete piece of song...........Sorry I don`t speak english (I`m learn)

Saludos ..........Dj Albert ......Venezuela

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 8:57 am
that picture looks pretty dope dude

phatty720

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 11:04 am
have you already made a proto, or r u going to? cus i'd like to buy it! looks great!!! :p

:+: dj vishnu :+:

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 2:12 pm
i'm going .............right now!

Dj Albert Venezuela

geposted Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 7:28 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's really good! We could use your device like a vinyl on a turntable, also to go foreward or backward... I think that scratch must be better.
Peroz

geposted Sun 14 Apr 02 @ 11:26 am
Looks like a really cool device, thought it might be difficult to make it work since Atomix doesn't support backspin/backwards playing... but just as an easier way to scratch it would be GREAT :o)

geposted Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 10:03 am
MikeyHome userMember since 2001
hey my pc speakers look remarkably similar to those...

geposted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 4:44 pm
Somebody know ..How I can change the mouse's property or cursor's property to modify or eliminate the screen limit....
I need this ......It is for the Fisic interface Scratch development !

Saludos Dj Albert ,,,,,,,,Venezuela

geposted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 8:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)