Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: External Control via midi

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello there!

well, this piece of software looks incredible, but reading the online manual I didn't come accross the subject of external control.
I have a Peavey PC1600x midi fader box wich I would love to be able use to control all the faders, knobs, etc on the Atomix interface. Is this posible? or will it be so in a future release?

thanks!!

Macario

geposted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 12:24 pm
It isn't possible with the current version... the only external controls supported at the moment is if you plug in an USB-keypad and assign basic keyboard shortcuts to it...

There's been promises of a Pro-version with a hardware-controller of some sort but the release-date for that is not announced yet... and if that means that the Pro-version supports ANY hardware(/MIDI)-controller hasn't been clarified...

There are many Atomix-users that are hoping for MIDI-support in future versions.

geposted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 2:45 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Where could I get the USB keypad? I went to the last computer show and everyone looked at me like I had 3 heads.

geposted Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 7:03 pm
Well over here every serious PC-hardware-storer has them.. usually it's just a numerical keypad connected through USB so that people with laptops don't have to bother with NumLock all the time as laptops generally don't have a numeric section on the keyboard.

geposted Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 12:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)