Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to take out beats and voice off a song

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Like Right I put 2 songs on right and how do i take out the beat off the one song right and only have voice on it and how i take out the voice with have the beat in it so i can mix 2 songs with the voice with a different beat understand

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 3:20 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OK, right.. first you find like an accapella version of the song who's right vocals you want... then right, like you find an instrumental version of the like song who's beat you like want... then you like try to like mix them right together... like right. understand?

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 6:08 pm
but how i do that in the dj mixer

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 7:02 pm
that's not possible

geposted Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 1:49 am
and the farce continues...

geposted Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 6:26 am
try loop function or vocal remover plugin..

geposted Thu 27 Jun 02 @ 11:51 pm
how to take off beats

geposted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 12:50 am
Bsl16f6Home userMember since 2002
No plugin that removes vocals from a song is ever as good as having the accapella and the instrumental, I guarantee it, the quality will always be affected

if you are looking for accapella & instrumentals try this site and see if you cant find something decent for yourself....

www.bootleggedcrew.com

geposted Sat 04 Jan 03 @ 2:32 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How does this site work. I became a member but I cant seem to find any accapellas to download. Its just a huge forum full of topics. Where Are The Tunes!?

geposted Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 10:35 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
This site is not dedicated to mp3 exchanges !

geposted Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 10:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)