Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BPM Info.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

In which file does AtomixMp3 save the BMP and comment information? I want to save this file elsewhere when I reinstall the software or formate my disk. Thanks.

geposted Fri 20 Sep 02 @ 11:28 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Internal DB file !

geposted Fri 20 Sep 02 @ 4:06 pm
"atomixMP3 Internal Database"

If you save it to CD, you have to change the file's properties when you restore it (change access in write, not Read only)

geposted Fri 20 Sep 02 @ 4:20 pm
Thanks a lot. I feel people on this forum a lot more helpful than those who are supposed to give support for this software.

geposted Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 2:34 am
..maybe because they are busy coding on new features?
I think this is the way it's supposed to work, why would they bother creating these forums with voluntary moderators and expert users otherwise?

geposted Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 1:59 pm
jbceantHome userMember since 2002
Is there a trick to get ATomix to register the correct bpm on Rap songs?

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 12:52 am
Lots of prayer maybe. Haha j/k. Atomix has a rough time figuring out bpms on a kick line that isn't a "straight 4." Instead use an external program (I use ARBPM...it's a miniscule little program that you can position somewhere on the screen in atomix and trigger it by using a designated keyboard key.) Tap in time with the song and voila...it shows the bpm. Just Right-click then, hit Edit BPM and type in what ARBPM (or whatever program you choose to use) tells you. thats the easiest way i have found. Supposedly with the new effects engine, someone should be able to code a .dll that would act as an internal bpm tap-counter. Hope that comes along soon. Hope this helps!

The gOner

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 11:17 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
I agree with The Goner - use a separate program to calculate the bpm while you tap the keyboard. IMHO - AtomixMP3 only gets the bpm right where the beat is very obvious.

Cheers,

Jack.

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 1:29 pm
No programs cannot auto-detect beats for most hip-hop songs.

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 5:31 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Remember tho, Atomix v 2.2 has a new effects engine. It is now possible to make an effect that will allow you to manually tap out the beat, and it will automatically update the mis-reported bpm. We're just waiting on a couple of our effects brains to come up with this effect!

geposted Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 8:33 pm
@ trip: PCDJ can, mixmeister can ... ;)

geposted Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 1:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)