Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: AtomixMP3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

To the atomixmp3 team:

I spin frequently out of the arizona area utilizing vinyl as my main source of tool as a dj, yet after using your software and considering the massive amounts of money that vinyl costs compared to other alternatives that are available (ie your software) i can honestly say that of all the dj'ing software i have used out there yours is by far the best and easiest to use. I am very interested in what your team has planned on adding into the software in the next release of it as well as when it is expected to be released and if there is a possibility of recieving a beta version of the new version that is coming out.

With just the simple additions of a few interface changes, the addition of high, mid, and low kills and adjustment levels (with shortcut keys added to these) and the possibility of even further down the road of adding effects (other than the standard dsp plugins that winamp offers, which dont really seem to work in realtime) this could easily be the best mp3 dj'ing software there is and could be a really big push for dj's like myself that are interested in expanding their horizons on the scene...

Also adding 2 more decks into the interface for mixing those into the same vu meter would also be a big addition and at a time such as now where dj'ing is a pretty limited market unless u have the thousands of dollars to get really high tech equipment you could create a low cost utility that would easily expand the electronic music scene.

Thanks for your time in reading this and I hope you guys keep up the good work as so far I am very impressed with what you have... the only thing missing from this and a standard dj setup is the eq kills, but at the same time the sky is really the limit as to what you can do with this.

Thanks again,
Noah Dedmore
Teknoslut Productions, AZ
http://www.teknoslut.com
vetched@hotmail.com

geposted Thu 13 Sep 01 @ 9:57 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes we'll think about all your good suggestions !! ;-))

- Dams -

geposted Thu 13 Sep 01 @ 10:46 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
to others users,

the answer of Dams can seem to be very simple for you but in reality this user has already mail our team today and we have REALLY read his idea and add them to the 'to do' list :)

geposted Fri 14 Sep 01 @ 5:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)