Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: a SOFTWARE/HARDWARE solution i perfect!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm am a dj in a middle-size night club...

Atomix is a great tool, but i think you should consider developing a more proffisonlal version, the one you have to day is more souted for small youth clubs e.t.c.

this is my thoughts:

a hardware/software solution.

most djs already have the mixing equipment, but the tricky part is the beat matching, and thats where atomix is so great.

THE SOFTWARE CHANGES I SUGGEST:

* Keep the rythm-graphs, they are great
* Add a graph underneath, displaying the whole track! this way you can see where the 16' and 32' parts starts/ends. this would be better way to change track position.
* More CUE-points, five or six would be enough.
* Please, make it possible to disable and remove the mixing/volume sections of the software. this task is better done with a external mixer. :p

THE HARDWARE:

Make a remote control unit for the two mp3 players, make them look like dual cd-players. take a look at www.bpmstudio.com, their solution has been very sucsessful, but they dont have the software i need.

When you can control the tracks/cue etc. from the remote, there is no need for the software controls. if you give us the option to disable/remove them, more of the screen can be used for track selection and beat-mixing.

A Sampler woult also be nice, controlled by the remote.

---------------------------------------------------------

Pleas let me know what you thing of my suggenstion, a simpler software with a remote control unit. together with an external mixer this solution will be a great tool for professional djs!

DJ VISHNU

geposted Wed 24 Oct 01 @ 9:30 am
I second that . A remote control unit for Atomixmp3 Plz !.

geposted Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 11:42 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Buy an external mixer. Use that with one hand, for the crossfade and volume. Use your hands on the keyboard for eveyrthing else and the mouse when you need it.

I've seen toy turntable things that hook up to the pc, but they really suck. If you want this to act like turntables, just go buy some :D

geposted Sat 17 Nov 01 @ 10:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)