Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Shoutcast

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How about a friggin dsp to broadcast on shoutcast that uses both decks? Hell, even trying to use 2 does not work guys. Don't install features that dont work.........

geposted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 4:53 am
this is what u do:
you need another soundcard/channel or another computer... use the line in pluging for winamp and cable it to the master-out of your mixer or somthin... this way you can broadcast whateva you want :p

DJ VISHNU

geposted Sat 27 Oct 01 @ 9:55 am
Well thanks for the reply, but thats not what I am looking for. Atomix mp3 should have a feature to broadcast live using both decks of the player with one working dsp.

geposted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 6:00 am
Also, since it can record both decks, why not broadcast both decks with one dsp?

geposted Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 6:02 am
you've been able to directly to shoutcast atomix on the same computer from since the soundcards have supported the "record playing/all" function.

just go to your soundcard mixer/record setup, select the playing or all or wave..

then just go to shoutcast, enable advanced mode, adjust the "microphone/line" levels to stay up all the time.. go play in atomix and voila, your atomix sound is going:
atomix-soundcard-shoutcast-advanced-input-stream

i can provide picture if necessary...

geposted Sat 03 Nov 01 @ 1:02 pm
oh.. and i probably don't need to mention that u need to have some power to encode mp3 + play two mp3's in atomix..
also to get the quality like 64kbit mono,128kbit stereo or better, you need proper encoding codec.

geposted Sat 03 Nov 01 @ 1:04 pm
well i tried what you said, no luck, how about making a plugin ?? :) pleeeaasssseeee

geposted Sat 03 Nov 01 @ 3:18 pm
Ok, it seems noone understands what I am trying to get done. Let me try again, Atomix mp3 should be able to use 1 dsp to broadcast live, not one for each deck. I know how to broadcast live with other options, but I would like to see atomixmp3 use one dsp to broadcast live. What is so hard to understand about this?

Also, I run/assist a few netradio stations right now. I know all about encoding, broadcasting live and so on.

geposted Sun 04 Nov 01 @ 5:45 pm
well yeah i got what you ment, one dsp for one deck instead of one for each, i tried to braodcast with 2 dsp , but you cant get them to both connect to the same server , thats whats bothering me, if it could the problem woul be gone and you could mix live on air

but a dsp plugin for both decks would be really apriciated

geposted Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 3:11 pm
Thankyou for understanding. I can broadcast live right now if I wanted to using atomix, but I would just like to see 1 dsp use both decks.

geposted Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 4:57 pm
humm how do you broadcast then ?, i mean i cant ,
i can only connect wit one of the 2 plugins to my server, i mean icant mix any shit live i can broadcast either the left or the rgiht deck, and that kinda suckie, i would kindly ask the guys over here from atomix to make a single dsp plugin for both decks, i mean it cant be to hard to make since you can record them both

geposted Thu 08 Nov 01 @ 1:58 pm
bump please this is important for me

geposted Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 7:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)