Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Volume & Gain in the headphones doesn't work! (?)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I'm using the option that allows you to use one channel of your sound card as the main output and the other channel as the monitor for your headphones. Why-O-Why can you not change the volume of the monitor channel?? It's bad enough that you can't listen to both decks at the same time but not being able to hear how loud the track you're cueing-up will be compared to the track currently playing is a real omission in my opinion. Can anything be done about this?

geposted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 1:43 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Look at the volume info, and adjust the gain and volume to compensate. If you can't see the volume info, then click on the track information section (where it shows elapsed time and BPM) and you will have more info :D

geposted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:41 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks for your help but compensate how exactly? Do you mean take a guess and how much I should change the volume and gain to make the track I'm cueing up come out at the same volume as the one playing out?

geposted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 10:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)