Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: time for a real hot real effective visualisation controls

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

when will we see the ability to patch visualisation effects through another moniter/projector...

to keep dj moniter as normal with the extra patch to an external projector so that the room is seeing what is being mixed without dropouts due to cueing etc...like winamp...basically using the system of sound & live visual representations is pretty powerful if you could master this one atomixmp3 is going to change the world of live djing...the one limitation my set lacks is that ability to really show real time visuals not just nice overlays...

winamp is right on track (visually) with the two limitations being...

1. no ability to patch to extra moniter/projector

2. no real time input representations ie: how cool would it be to get the visuals to be stimulated from the mic/line inputs...

anyway i think atomixmp3 is the coolest i just wish poor djs like myself could afford the full version...have you considered the release of a lighter version for freeware release which doesnt catch every so often...dont get me wrong you guys have kept this program very affordable...just as a emerging artist i cannot risk paying full price for anything until i know its going to do the basics...real pros never mind paying for the full hotted up version...similar to the djs make it free...

now their free release never lets the novice down in their big moment to woo their audience...enough to pay/pave the way to wanting to blow minds...

which i feel atomixmp3 is set to do i have tried nearly everything on the market at demo level...

atomixmp3 is by far the hottest...

ps...i wont even press the issue of real time interactive visual effects ie: tweeking live visualisations over computer only generated patterns...i hope i am still feelin funky when that happens!!!

geposted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 1:05 pm
lol.. have u tried winamps various LINE-IN/MIC-IN or winamps own shoutcast line/mic recorder function??

geposted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 1:46 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
You better use a 2nd computer for the visuals and the line-in, which you connect on the line-out of your mixer/mixing PC. Then you use Winamp. You better use a 2nd PC caus a visualisation effect slows your PC down a lot, and if you make the visual full screen, you can't see Atomix anymore (unless you use a 2nd videocard and multi-monitor support).

Greetz, ikke

geposted Wed 26 Dec 01 @ 9:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)