Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Atomix for Mac?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

josel78Home userMember since 2002
does anyone know if there a mac version coming out?
or a similar software?
thank u

It will cool to use the g4 processor and at the same time
the usb audio output

instead of using 2 sound cards, since is impossible to do on a laptop

geposted Mon 11 Feb 02 @ 6:34 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
You can get USB sound cards for PC laptops.

I doubt there will be a Mac version anytime soon however as much of Atomix is probably highly-optimized not-very-portable code, especially the DirectX-dependant stuff...

geposted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 2:18 am
You can also use a Y splitter and play your songs in mono on each channel of your single stereo output.

geposted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 3:33 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
use a usb audio device for your laptop. Gives you a 2nd stereo output.

geposted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 3:51 am
djbyteHome userMember since 2003
The version for mac could be a little hard to make because the Macintosh OS dont use Direct X interface, it use a propietary driver sound, but if any knows a lot of c++ over Macintosh , is wellcome to help us.

geposted Fri 15 Feb 02 @ 2:54 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Are you a team member, Byte?
You don't only need to know C(++), but also assembler, and that's the most difficult part (I think), because you'll have to rewrite ALL the assembler code used, the C(++) code is loads easier to read and to rewrite (+ recompile) for MacOS (I think). C(++) is the same on all platform (except when you use platform-specific libs like DirectX or something like that, but a basic C(++) file like

#include

int main(){
cout

geposted Fri 15 Feb 02 @ 6:43 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Where's the rest of my message????????? I spent 5 minutes typing it, and now it's gone?!?

geposted Fri 15 Feb 02 @ 6:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)