Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomixmp3 crashing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

May be somebody out there might have the solution.
When I try to use the 3D headphones options. The program crashes miserably.
I get the blue screen and the only way to get out of it is rebooting.

Help is appreciated

geposted Mon 16 Apr 01 @ 11:57 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, I have a solution:

Don´t use a crack, purchase it!

Simple, but it works!!

mama

geposted Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 12:20 am
FontHome userMember since 2001
I'm sorry to tell you mama I'm not using a crack I'm a register user. I reported the bug to Atomix A while back and all I got was thanks for reporting the Bug.
I'm writing this on the forum Hoping somebody out there would have a solution.
Atomix is a great program, That's the reason why I spend my hard earned money on it. I have faith it will develop into something really powerful.

Abel

geposted Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 3:28 am
So let me say sorry. Please post your specs (OS, CPU, RAM, soundcard, etc.).

mama

geposted Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 7:24 am
Hi mama, thank you.
My setup is: OS win98, 333mhz Intel Celeron, 65 megs RAM, SB live value I downloaded the latest drivers from the site, Direct X 7.0, Video 8megs SIS626.
Using Atomixmp3 1.12.

Thanx in advance
Abel

geposted Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 11:46 pm
First try to deinstall LiveWare (if installed), then reinstall the actual drivers only (be sure to set "4 speakers" while install process) and upgrade directX to version 8. Then please reinstall AtomixMP3 and it should work.

mama

geposted Wed 18 Apr 01 @ 7:57 am
Sis cards don't work properly with DX8, even upgrading to the driver Sis claims DX8 compatibility...

Stay in DX7

geposted Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 11:44 pm
My SB Live works fine with DX8!

mama

geposted Sat 21 Apr 01 @ 7:56 am
Thank mama. No, It did not work. I upgraded live ware and direct x to 8.00.
I'll wait for the next version and if I need the monitoring feature, I'll just use a second card.
Everything else works great.

saludos
Abel

geposted Sun 22 Apr 01 @ 6:34 pm
The support team has failed you miserably. Bet you're glad you spent $60 on the program now, aren't you.

Case dismissed.

geposted Sat 28 Apr 01 @ 4:59 pm
Mine crashed (froze) last night twice. First into the first song then into the 3rd song. It was just a program freeze. After that I went back to my original dj program for the rest of the night and will regroup this week.

I run a AMD k6-2, 500 - 512 ram. Have been runnning strictly computer for over a year with another program.

geposted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 4:59 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Take care to uninstall the trial version before install the full one., and DO NOT play 48KHz song, it isn't support by the 1.12. The first Pb occured whit VDJ, I don' t know if there is still the same Pb with Atom. The second will be resolved with the next version. Alrea.

geposted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 5:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)