Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: head phones??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey dudes and dudettes
i was just wondering if it was possible to premix in my headphones (like the pro's do)
before my friends hear me mixing or umm ... trotting
i am pretty sure that it is possible
just not sure how

i read another thread concerning hearing the music through the headphones but this is different. i want to hear the channel that i am mixing before any1 else, then when the beats are the same ... put it in

thanks for your time...
(just want to make sure you guys understand the question)

peace out
ron

geposted Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 9:38 pm
SyfoonHome userMember since 2001
Easy to do in AtomixMP3...

First of all, you need a fully registered copy (Support Atomix!), 2 soundcards, a mixer (optional) and a pair of GOOD headphones... not those lil in-ear things you got with your £9.99 Panaphonic walkman from the Sunday market...

Then you just go to the configuration page in AtomixMP3, go to "Sound Configuration" (or something like that), set it up as it should be (Its pretty easy to usderstand), and then plug your mixer/headphones into the second output, and your away!

You could also use a Y-Splitter... but I wouldn't recommend that as your outputs will be mono... and therefore sound like arse

geposted Tue 04 Jun 02 @ 3:02 am
you only need 1 soundcard really, mono output and split it to send to 2 different sources..

geposted Sun 09 Jun 02 @ 5:49 pm
The problem with splitting mono is that your MP3s will have to be mono too. Otherwise, you will lose one of the channels and something will be missing from the sound. What I do is I have a soundblaster Audigy which is a 3D sound card with front and rear outputs. What I do is send one deck through the front and one deck through the back (I'm using a mixer instead of headphones) This way the stereo sound will be preserved.

geposted Mon 10 Jun 02 @ 2:41 am

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 8:04 pm
i have a sound blaster card with 4 channel output
i was wondering if it is possible to set it up so that
i could use it like a mixer
i have fiddled around but cant seem to get it right
could anyone gimmie intructions on setting it up ?
thanks

geposted Thu 27 Jun 02 @ 8:33 pm
I want learn how to dj i have had go on some decks was scared at first then i got the hang of It because my friend Djs at nothen soul Nights but i want to know if there is a couse you can take im in the uk so anybody can help me email me at boughen5@aol.com thanks

geposted Sat 29 Jun 02 @ 6:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)