Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TECHNICS MK-1200?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

deimosHome userMember since 2002
Why hasn't someone made Tech 1200's yet? All this stanton and numark crap, I wanna see Technics! Also nice job on the CDJ-1000 skin. I've got a CDJ-1000, comes in handy alot.

geposted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 1:10 am
Those users who have made those other "crappy" skins (:)), have in most cases used pictures that they have found on the internet or something. If you can find good pictures of the Tecnics 1200's with the right angle (from above view) and post the link here, there's probably someone who can help you.

If you have a text- and a good BMP-editor at your disposal, it is not hard to make your own skin. If not, you can always wait for the new skin-maker-program that is beeing made by some other users. But if you choose not to wait and have any problems, just post your questions in this forum.

Good luck.

- Jim Nordic

geposted Wed 04 Dec 02 @ 4:01 pm

geposted Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 6:08 am
EVERY vinyl disc jockey knows Tech 12s are must have equipment... if someone ANYone can send me a picture (from above, with the mixer), i will try my best to get this made... i am a graphic designer and self taught webmaster, and i am willing to make time and use my resources to get this done and learn xml, if not, there has to be someone out there who can assist me in that department :)

thanks
PhattBoy

p.s. please send those pics to: "PhattBoy29@aol.com" with the subject "Tech1200pics"

PhattBoy29@aol.com

geposted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 5:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)