Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: NEW PLUGIN ENGINE in v2.2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The plugin engine has been changed in the new version 2.2 of AtomixMP3.

The main differences are:

- fully object oriented: you just have to instanciate a class that inherit from the defined IAtomixDsp interface to have a working plugin.

- COM compatible: you can use VBasic or Java to write plugin, or any other language that can produce a COM object DLL, and Atomix will use the COM object as a plugin. Of course, if you use C++ or Pascal, you don't need to bother writing a complete COM object. Just instantiate your object, as showed in the example source codes.

- User Interface: you can now include up to three sliders with your plugin, so that the user can interact with it.

- Atomix Commands: a set of usefull commands allows your plugin to interact directly with Atomix and have it stop, change the pitch, retrieve infos about the current song, etc...

You can find more infos about the new plugin engine by browsing the source codes available in the developers section

Stephane C.

geposted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 3:08 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Toooooo nice ;)

geposted Tue 24 Dec 02 @ 9:35 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
and still it is not possible to use a plugin for a contant level for the mp3's like audiostocker.

And still whe have to depent on that stupid autogain!

I am MAD.

geposted Wed 25 Dec 02 @ 1:36 pm
lala213Home userMember since 2002
yup! that autogain s... let's just say it performs poorly

geposted Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 12:33 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeese!! I haven't had any problems with it. Just remember to scan your files first. Even then they may tend to change a bit durring the first time they are played, but after that it's pretty dependable.

geposted Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 2:23 am
I'm with Rick on that one.. but then again... it's ages since I actually sat down and Atomix'd.. still stuck with 2.1 demo but I'm still considering a full-version purchase...

Just don't like the thought of internet-transactions.. nothing agains Atomix Productions or their solutions to buy the software: it's just that my mother has a pretty good idea how card-transactions are sent and received (works for a company that handles all card-transactions for most of the banks in my homecountry) so when she's REALLY damned reluctant to give out her cardnumber even to sites on the governmental scale I get a feeling that internet-transactions is no way near safe yet... :(

geposted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 3:20 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I disagree with you guy's, oké the autogain tryes to get the db's at the same level, and believe me as a user for 2,5 years now i now it don't work!!, i tryed everething.
A DSP-Plugin like audiostocker pro does more than leveling the db's it makes mp3's sound better to.
Just make a option like in the party player from www.xaudio.de to able or disable.

I think i have to wait a other 2,5 years before they understand!

geposted Thu 20 Feb 03 @ 8:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)