Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Talkover Plugin for Atomixmp3 ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
could someone maybe make a talkover plugin for atomixmp3 ?
I think about it with two sliders for sound-volume and mic-volume.
So if you start the plugin the music goes down and the mic-level goes up to the level you set with the slider.
Maybe it's a job for DJ Corpse.

Janosch

geposted Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 1:37 pm
All my attempts at doing even the simplest (FIR-)filter effect have resulted in something that resembles reverberation or total silence so maybe if I can just modify my lab-results (which I've done at work and gotten shit for doing.. so don't expect too much from my) I can probably make a fadein effect of some sort..

If someone with some actual skills(like Corpse or Ikke) set their minds to this it would probably be a piece of cake for them...

I have thougt about the built-in sliders in ver. 2.2 and I think they can be used as toggle-switches and/or indicators for something like this:
have one slider act as a toggle-switch: click the bottom part to activate a fadeout using "MyPlugin::Modify()" and when it hits a certain level(set by slider number two?) it holds that level until you click the upper part of slider one to start the fadein...
It could work and just multiplying samples with variable coefficient shouldn't be that hard... even I managed to do that part in one of my early "rewrite flanger.cpp"-tests :)
(that was the 2.1 version though, haven't had the time to check out 2.2)

geposted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 3:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)