Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone have this problem with their SB Live! cards ......

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am currently using an SB live on Windows XP with the latest Driver pack installed. This is the problem I get:

Everytime I boot the computer ... the windows volume setting will show FULL volume. Meanwhile I will load Atomix and the sound coming out of my soundcard will be extremely quiet. To fix this, I have to nudge the windows WAV volume control ever so slightly back to full and the volume will back to normal at 100%.

Also, the components in AudioHQ won't load. Everytime I try to load it a Windows error occurs.

Please share any similar experiences/errors.
Cheers.

geposted Mon 20 Jan 03 @ 7:07 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Enabling Multiple Instances in Atomixmp3 options prevents it from resetting the volume level every time it is launched. Try that...

geposted Mon 20 Jan 03 @ 7:50 pm
I did have a problem with my SB Live card. Like yours, the components in audioHQ would not load. It has nothing to do with the atomixmp3 software. i uninstalled the software and all drivers. Pretty much I reinstalled the whole system again (hardware, too) and from then on it works fine.

geposted Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 12:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)