Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: News about a USB multi output interface.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
I recently wrote the following message to Ego Sysy in order to know whether their Giga Port AG would provide 2 independant stereo outputs without using the ASIO drivers :
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I am extremelly interested into buying the Giga Port AG. My question is related to multiple outputs/MME/USB. Most of the USB multiple output audio interface on the market at the moment can only work with the ASIO driver. If one software has no ASIO compatibility and you want Windows to find more
than 1 pair of stereo output, it can't. Example: USB Audio Quattro from Midiman. I was told that there is incompatibility between MME and USB when it goes to more than 2 mono output or one stereo

I owe AtomixMP3 (virtual DJ) (www.atomixmp3.com) a fantastic software which is not ASIO compatible. This software enables to assign the two decks to two different sound cards so that you can mix with an external hardware mixer. Will your Giga Port AG be working with this software? Will I be able to assign on deck to the front speakers for example and on deck to the center speakers (following the 7.1 chart that is on your website regarding the routing of the channels). Thanks in advance for your question.
------------------------------------------------------------
Their answer is positive:
The Gigaport AG should perform this function fine. I have used it with
PCDJ Red and performed the same function you require.

------------------------------------------------------------
My question goes to the team:
Guys I don't know PCDJ, I guess you do, do you think we can use this in atomix according that each output is not considered as a sound card but as a special location in a 7:1 system

Thanks

geposted Wed 22 Jan 03 @ 12:40 am
HI. WHAT ATOMIX SHOULD DO IS UP DATE THE SOFTWAER I USE PCDJ & BPM THEY ALL USE ALL PRO SOUND CARDS OUT THERE. PRO DJ'S DON'T USE $50.00 SOUND CARDS. I ALL SO USE MAYA 44 & MAYA USB 7.1 RCA OUT, WITH VERY GOOD SOUND. BUT I'M GOING TO TRY ATOMIX FULL VISION TO SEE IF IT WORKS.

geposted Fri 24 Jan 03 @ 11:46 pm
Buy the full version if you want to be able to use the multiple soundcard option. Congrats anyway for trying different softwares.

geposted Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 3:41 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DONT USE CAPS LOCK PLZ

I dont know what you want to do , but PCDJ is ASIO compatible !!!

mUd-V

geposted Sat 25 Jan 03 @ 11:16 pm
i use a Terratec DMX Fire Soundcard.
24bit and a brilliant sound!!!!!
check it out www.terratec.com

geposted Mon 27 Jan 03 @ 2:43 am
I TRYED ATOMIX WITH MY MAYA USB 7.1 SOUND CARD IT WORKS FINE, BUT I HAD TO BUY TWO Y-ADAPTER TO GET TWO CH. IN ATOMIX CHOOSE THE SOUND CARD AND MIXER SO YOU GET PLAYER A IN LINE 1 AND PLAYER B IN LINE 2. I HOPE THE GUYS AT ATOMIX UPDATE THE SOFTWARE VERY SOON SO WE CAN GET FULL STEREO OUTS.

geposted Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 10:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)