Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where is all the new music at?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm trying to find the best place (like kazaa lite or winmx, but not them) to find up to date hard house and hard trance. I can get the song from kazza lite or winmx, but it's always like a month or two or even more after it comes out. I want to get shit as soon as it comes out. Holla back

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 1:00 am

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 1:02 am
WinMX is garbage. It used to be awesome ... it had everything !!! Kazaa is alright .. WAY faster d.l speeds.

I heard direct connect is great IF you figure out how to use it.

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 1:22 am
winmx used to cool you're right, but now it sux. kazaa lite is good because there are no ads or spyware. but I'm looking for something where I can find obscure hard house and trance files.

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 1:42 am
What do you think your local record store is for ? I know !! You can only get the hardcore stuff and rare traxx on Vinyl. It's very unlikely people take the time and effort to rip their Vinyl tracks, convert to MP3 and have them shared. I wish you can download them digitally through music stores. CDNOW and tower records have a very limited selection of downloadable traxx.

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 3:51 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have to disagree with trip_likeido. People do rip vinyl and most of the new releases are available for download if you know where to look. The problem is that most of the time a basic, low end, soundcard is being used for recording which results in bad sound quality. Check out www.gemm.com for purchasing CD Singles which are most likely not available on CDNOW, but you won't find even 10% of what's available only on vinyl unfortunatly.

geposted Tue 28 Jan 03 @ 8:08 pm
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
Try one of the stores that operates the OD2 system. There are quite a few now - The Ministry Of Sound website is one. You can download high quality files, but I'm not sure whether they have all the new stuff available.

The subscription is only £5 per month.

Cheers,

Jack.

geposted Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 4:24 pm
Hi all , u sould try soulseek for a huge amount of files :)

try it!

geposted Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 7:55 pm
mhvuHome userMember since 2003

geposted Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 1:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)