Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Right i have a question...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I got the ejay mixstation thing, and bought the special license bla bla bla, it appears to just be this atomixmp3 with a different skin, wheni went to get new plugins it brought me here, now the code i used for buying the program doesnt let me get off demo user, so what exactly do i do? i aint messin about,

geposted Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 9:45 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Djmixstation is not Atomixmp3. The softwares and the licenses are different.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 2:54 am
ok well maybe its to different licenses but they are both exactly the same program with a different skin ! does this mean i will not be able to download updates , or get new plugins? on the djmixstation it brings you to this site when you try to get updates, sure enough ejay might sell it under their own name nut its atomixmp3 allrite, basically i dont want to have to buy this twice i cant afford it

geposted Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 3:46 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Djmixstation doesn't have all the features of Atomixmp3. And please note that Djmixstation is distributed and supported by Ejay and not Atomix Productions.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 11:50 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you want the Atomixmp3 updates and plug-ins... sorry to say, you have to buy Atomixmp3. The e-jay product was, (or should have been) pretty cheap. Now you've tried it. Step up to a much improved software. Atomixmp3 version 2.2 is several updates better than the E-jay product. Go here: http://www.atomixmp3.com/download.html

geposted Sun 13 Jul 03 @ 5:26 pm
I feel some what bemuze I too have ejay mix staion and am disapointed that I cannot get more effect etc.

I only found out about this site as it clearly says upon install "technology provided by atomixmp3.com" how else would I have found you?

Perhaps you should have marketed better so I could have found your product first instaed of what appears to be the smae thing!

It sis bit bitter dissapoint ment that you are not willing to share considering the addins are written by like minded pple like me and not some mega corp.

geposted Thu 06 May 04 @ 11:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)