Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MEmory!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

r11ckoHome userMember since 2004
when i record something it takes up hundreds of megs!!! help plz

geposted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 4:01 am
it's because atomixmp3 record in waves (*.wav) and you can't change it, sorry

Coyote

geposted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 6:56 pm
Once you have saved it use other software (e.g soundforge or cooledit) and convert the .wav to .mp3

geposted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 12:07 am
If you are going to do alot of mixing...you might want to invest in more memory ,external or second hard drive.....I've got all my play list on my puter.....well over 1.5 gig......when you are devoted to music & mixing you make it work......or get a converter peogram....there are some free one on mp3.com

geposted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 6:53 am
But has any1 noticed that when U convert to .mp3 format, It somehow adds in a little PAUSE at the begining of each track. You not supposed to have a pause but the mp3 converter does it. I've tried over 50 different parogrammes & all of them do the same. What now?

DJ BILLY

geposted Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 3:01 pm
there is a part when you hit record on mp3....if you dont dissable auto cut in the record screen ...you will have a pause between each track when recording .....I found this out by mistake when i forgot to dissable it once....hope this might be some help for you

Dj Spice

geposted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 1:17 am
if all you want to do is change your wav into an mp3 then go here

http://my.execpc.com/~sfritz/rc-mp3/

download RcMP3 or rightclickmp3...both are the same program and the ease of using this program is beyond words....

geposted Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 11:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)