Forum: PC Version Technical Support - Topic: i need a activation code

Discussions about the PC version of VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3.
Hardware Support questions should be posted to the Hardware Technical Support forum. Before posting, please read the FAQ.
In case of problems or protection error please contact Service Support.
VirtualDJ Forum
PC Version Technical...
i need a activati...

Autor - Topic: i need a activation code -

djmakka
Home user
Member since 2004

Posted Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 3:13 pm

I have been trying to contact you guys all day. i puchased the latest version of atomixmp3 last night order number E------ and the activation code does not come up in my order confirmation e-mail. i have installed the program over an older version but it will not work till it is activated. i am working tonight and need the code to be able to work, otherwise i am going to have to cancel a £300 gig

Please Help me.

Mark Fee

Coyote
PRO Infinity
Member since 2003

Senior staff
Posted Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 8:59 pm
I don't understand, normaly, when your receive your link to download the software, you receive an activation code with it.

If no, please contact: http://www.atomixmp3.com/support/e-service/

Thanks

Coyote

djmakka
Home user
Member since 2004

Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 11:15 am
Hi Guys

Just wanna say thanx to the guyz at atomix who managed to send me the code Direct after a comunication error with the order company........ i fainnally got the code and manged to get to my gig and had a great night.

Mark

Dams
PRO Infinity
Member since 2003

Honorary member
Posted Wed 21 Jan 04 @ 11:41 pm
Thanks for your feedback ;)

jessej57
Home user
Member since 2012

Posted Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 11:56 am
Didnt get my code in time.Please send me another.

kradcliffe
PRO Infinity
Member since 2008

Posted Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 12:06 pm
You have responded to a thread from 2004 without a valid explanation.

Please contact support for any serial related issues: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

TOPIC LOCKED

Regards

Keith