Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do I make sure gain is working.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bcblairHome userMember since 2004
When I am running on automatic. The volumes are not leveling. How can I make sure it is set right. I also have problems with pitch not returning to thr right speed.

geposted Wed 28 Jan 04 @ 10:34 pm
First......go into configuration
"The volumes are not leveling." To fix this make sure your auto gain is enabled
"problems with pitch not returning to the right speed." Make sure auto pitch is enabled too

hope this helps

raw-bear

geposted Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 8:42 am
bcblairHome userMember since 2004
They are enabled. If you touch them does it take them off auto. Is there a way to look at them and tell if you knocked it off auto?

geposted Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 4:24 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If auto is on, touching the gain won't take it off auto.
Remember, the auto gain will move some over the course of a set. You have to set it back to your perferred point every now and then. It will move the very least if you are only playing songs that Atomixmp3 has played before. However, if you are playing tracks that you haven't played before, you can minimize the ammount of auto gain movement by annalysing new tracks first. It will still move some, but it will move less than if you hadn't analysed them. When playing new songs, you may have to adjust the gain a bit after each track.

geposted Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 6:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)