Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: video playing help - last step purcahsed computer (all set)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok so I finally purchased my computer and have got everything working. My motherboard is this ASUS board http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=318679&pfp=BROWSE

My video card is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127147 6600gt

Unfortunately, for some reason my MB doesnt have a VGA port for my screen. Therefore, I have it hooked up in the VGA port in my video card. I put the adapter on the dvi to VGA and hooekd up my projector. GREAT I AM READY TO GO

I get it all set. I extend my screen onto my projector. It is all set. I now have to open virtual dj and get everything all set.
IS THIS WHAT I DO?
I open the program in one and the video screen in the other.
I drag over the video screen into the extended monitor and double click to make it full screen
(If I go into the video settings the only choice I get is window. SHould there be something else?)

If this is right, is there a way to get rid of the top bar (like where the title of the program is?

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:35 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
go into video tab and chose the output (not window) and you will have full sceen you have to boot with both devices powered on and connected to see the other option

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:39 am
They both were powered on and I didnt get that option. I was set up in extended screen. Should I be in something else?

I did get that option at first and I got video error. After that, the video card option went away and I have no idea how to get it back lol.

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:44 am
make sure you are running the latest nvidia drivers and it will show windows booting on both displays
make sure you are running in dual view not clone mode.

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:47 am
When I right click on the screen and go to properties in windows it shows both screens under the 6600gt card. That is why I am confused on why it doesnt show up on vdj.

Thanks for all the help!

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:49 am
both displays set to 1024x768 in 32 bit?

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:54 am
yep

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:57 am
contact me on msn its in my blog...

geposted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 7:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)