Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: no response from AtomixVDJ about the order i paid for 7 days ago

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi-- last week I ordered the VDJ timecode vinyl. Nothing has arrived yet, not even a confirmation email from the company. I have sent Atomix several emails about this, and they have not responded. I live in continental Europe & paid 19€ for the shipping, yet a week later , I have only silence-- nothing in the mail, and ignored by the company.

Any ideas about what is going on? Has this happened to anybody else?

Ty

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 11:20 am
its has been sommer holidays - so things go a little bit slower at this time..

But I will look into it, and see how far your shipment has come.
It usually takes a cpl of weeks for timecodes to arrive

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 12:43 pm
Is there any news? It has been 10 days now: still no response.

I have sent 3 emails to Atomix/VDJ, but they have not written me back.

I consider this bad treatment from a company who now has my money.

And why does the shipping cost so much -- 19 euros -- if "It usually takes a couple of weeks for timecodes to arrive"?

19 euros should be express shipping. Even if it was sent by surface in Europe, it would take days, not weeks. But mostly, I just want an answer from Atomix-- I can't believe they've ignored my emails for a week and a half!

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:48 am
This is funny-- 5 minutes after posting my last complaint, the mail person came to my door with a package from Atomix.

I can see that the postage only cost them 8 euros, however, and I was charged twice that amount!! A little strange....

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 9:59 am
Not sure bout the delay but you are paying for shipping AND Handling. That is why it costs more than just the shipping costs.

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 10:37 am
Yo'l get your TCV. I orderd TCV twice and got them, took about a week.

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 11:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)