Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Get Ready to laugh your a$$ off!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 3:38 am
LOL... what a joke this guy is..

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 3:54 am
OzgurHome userMember since 2002
NO DOUBT....%100 pure lame work.....LOL

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 4:17 am
I mean honestly, the guy has some scratch skills, I'll give him that but is there some reason he has to be such a clown about it. I was reading in some other forum where the guy really thinks he is the best DJ in the world. That is just not right, be good but don't be a jerk off about it.

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 4:19 am
Hi Guys,

Domination is a nice guy, he has some major mixing skilz and is active with some big corporate sponsors... Is he on the flipped out side.... lolol YES but never the less a nice guy and personal friend...

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 4:57 am
Yeah- don't be dissin on DJ Domination- I saw this guy, and his shit was pretty tite...kinda off the wall, a little quirky, but skills no doubt. I also got his DVD which is pretty cool.

geposted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 8:47 am
I have not heard anything by this guy, but I watched the video trailer. Ice T and many other Top notch DJs gave this guy a HUGE vote as the best DJ in the world right now. To have your peers say these things about you must mean something.
I for one would like to HEAR some of his stuff.

geposted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 5:44 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol @ that website. i dunno if the guy is taking the piss or what but who's ever heard of dj'n upsidedown or on a rooftop... let alone dj'n with fire haha. Even the way he poses is ridiculous!

If being the greatest is copying everyone elses techniques then I'm sure theres alot of others who are staking their claim to fame. Either or he obviously is a mad scratcher but I don't rate him as the worlds best.. hah!

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 2:02 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 10:33 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Does not matter if he's a nice guy or not, he's making a fool of himself. What he shows in these videos is a sick joke, he just added a real-life example of the word "noob" (and I hate to use this word).

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 2:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)