Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Online Manual

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok, so I found the page that has the online manuals, but for version 3, it says coming soon...

Anyone have an idea when it might be out? I am a new user of VDJ with 3.1, so I am still learning the ropes with the program. I hate the idea of always asking questions in the forum all the time, so I thought a manual would be best. So... since it's not available, can anyone tell me

How to eject a video from the default skin that you don't want played? I can't find a eject button or a shortcut...

The green bar under the scratch tables that moves as the song goes has 2 pairs of red arrows. I believe these are cue points. Sometimes these cue points are further into the song or the ending cue is to far from the end of song, so is it possible to move these or disable them? I looked in the config area, and just when i thought I found the answer, it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

geposted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 7:17 am
Speaking of ejecting a song, how do you get rid of a song on a regular music deck? (not video). As far as I know, once you load a song on a deck, there is no way to unload it. You can only load a new one. No way to load nothing.

geposted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 5:45 pm
I asked to the Team if I could do the french manual and they didn't answer so I do it but I don't know if it will be uploaded!

Sorry if i did mistakes (I'm french)

geposted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 6:43 pm
so the nobody knows then?? I find that hard to believe

geposted Tue 20 Sep 05 @ 7:39 am
What? Sorry but I'm French

geposted Tue 20 Sep 05 @ 12:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I don't put atenttion in the manual until now. I don't have a clue on this, but let you now if I find something

geposted Tue 20 Sep 05 @ 7:21 pm
OK, it's official : the Team asked me to do the online manual, I do it the as quickly as I can

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 12:45 pm
The team didn't ask you to do it, you asked to the team if you could do it ;)

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 1:26 pm
Yes sorry! I made a mistake :s

But the Team didn't say NO! lol

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 5:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Great, so you have a lot work to do DJ mix max!

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 7:28 pm
To get rid of the cue points(red dots), right click on them, and choose delete. As far as ejecting, I don't get the point. Just load another video or track. Why do you need to eject it, so you can put it some place else?

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 9:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)