Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: dual mice support??.....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It would be really cool if vdj could support two independent pointers to be able to utilize both hands one ps2 port mouse and one usb mouse. Currently from the studying i have done i know windows xp does not support dual mouse functions both mice just move the same pointer. so if you could program something or maybe it might be possible in the future windows vista/code named longhorn os that would be freakin sweet. any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 2:11 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This is not possible, mouse is a windows/system device.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 3:09 am
I wouldn't say its impossible - you would need a different kind of mouse (not a windows system mouse) - and a specific driver for it, under Human Interface Devices, (again not a mouse) - And the program would have to support it - BUT, having said all that - why would you want two mouse pointers ??? Spend some money and get one of the many controllers available - Hercules, DMC-1, DAC-2, DAC-3, XP-10's etc etc

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:31 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
ive asked for dual keyboards before (ps2, usb). have one keyboard for deck A the other for deck B.

---------
off topic. requesting future version to enable/disable windows from taking over the Windows Key. would like the windows key to only operate vdj.

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 6:58 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
THAT WOULD BE BO! lol i hate having to use the tab key and im allways buggering up the mix thinking the other deck is selected when it isnt lol. but at the end of the day its a half way house to getting a proper dual controller

geposted Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 3:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)