Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Shortcuts needed...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
1. A shortcut for "show all" (recurse) on/off
2. Shortcuts for all right click commands (for the selected track in browser)
(like: rename,copy,move,delete,analyze etc)
Another idea (because there are many right click commands) is: a single shortcut to just open the right click memu (instead of the mouse....)
Then its easy using the (up/down/left/right, enter and escape) keys to go to the desired command and apply.
3. The same for the left of the explorer -a shortcut to open menu to let you choose- (add/remove from search database, favorite folder etc...)

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 2:03 am
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
ive always said the 2 main advantages of vdj is 1. that wave thing on top and 2. the keyboard shortcuts.

when someone uses a computer, the mouse feels like it makes one work faster but the more u know keyboard shortcuts the faster u become and use less and less of the mouse. 'search this forum and u'll see me crying that every thing in vdj should be given a shortcut. everything.
-----------

back to this thread... i really miss the Show File location shortcut that pcdj red had. and yes i back u up on 2 in ur post.
im not sure its possible to have that shortcut to open the right click menu coz wont that only work in relation to where the mouse is?

geposted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 8:27 pm
Well I for 1 don't use the keyboard for shortcuts although maybe I should start lol. Instead I use a midi controller which works for me. The only thing I use the keyboard for is the search command which lets me go through my song database @ 100mph!

I know of a few DJs who use the keyboard shortcuts and yes once you know your keyboard it would go faster. My only problem with using a keyboard for shortcuts is the fact that the keys are too small LOL (is it my fault I have big stubby fingers???)

Having extra mouse options would be a nice add-on.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 2:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)