Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ability to play video clip while mixing audio.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can we have this feature - should be quite an easy change.

When playing audio only we currently have the option of showing to the screen either a bitmap, text or video effect plugin. I would like to add the addition of showing a video clip, when mixing audio. It would also have to loop or restart when finished.

The reason is I use VDJ in a nightclub and we often have visual video clips when not mixing video to show - advertising drink deals/forthcoming events etcs. Currently we have to take an external DVD player and use that with a video switch box. As VDJ already supports video this should not be too difficult? Obviously I know you can play a video clip on 'the other deck', no good when mixing , or via using another program and task switching between this and the video output, which is also undisirable, as we want to just have one program running.. VDJ :)

Please please please please please :)

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:13 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe this could be solved with the previously requested feature: samples with audio AND video.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:35 pm
I think that would work, especially as you can loop samples, especially if it 'overrides' existing video thats playing. Whichever is easier i guess.

geposted Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:44 pm
very good idea-spezialy for promotion in clubs i agree fully

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 1:34 am
Well if we do that, which I would really like to see...Could we please and FLASH support as well.

I make all of my promo material in flash, personally I thnk it's quicker and easier and also looks better on screen.

Can we please have Flash (*.swf) as a when no video present and possibly in samples if you add video to that too.

Ross.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 4:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)