Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pics and Videos - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if i had the money i wouldnt have got the numarks ether. duh! they are better than i expected tho, v durable and skip resistant. and try finding a technics with all those features for anywhere near the same prce. if i had the money id have gone with vestax anyway. My numark crossfader is crackling like popcorn allready though! (4 months use). are replacement crossfaders just as weak or will one last longer? im tired of x-fading with the line faders!

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 2:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
My Numark Mixer was from other generation... I bought it in 1991 and it's good. I use another bought in 1988 (DM-1775), and after 8 years I have to clean one fader, and work again. I think some models aren't as good as others of the same brand.

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 5:05 pm
DE LA BALL LES SAMPLE

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 10:38 pm
My Numark Mixer was from other generation... I bought it in 1991 and it's good. I use another bought in 1988 (DM-1775), and after 8 years I have to clean one fader, and work again. I think some models aren't as good as others of the same brand.
YES GOOD

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 10:45 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
moooo i need a website template

geposted Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 7:03 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
guess what, my pics and site will be done soon

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 5:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)