Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomixmp3 or DJ Mixstation2 (feat. Virtual DJ)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sb118Home userMember since 2005
Right, hope you guys can help me, i'm putting together a machine for a friends bar, he wants electronic music, so i know i need some software.

I've played with the demo versions of both these programs and they seem fairly similar. Which one shuold i go for?

I "think" i need atomixmp3 as the person using the kit will need to cue up the next track using a headset, which i think is only possible with that package.

Any advice or ideas will be greatly appriciated.

cheers!

steve

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 1:02 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I go for VirtualDJ all the way. Search in the forum, I have many reasons to say VDJ is your best investment for a DJ (Or a place who use DJs). VirtualDJ 3.1 NOT AtomixMP3 or Mixstation 2 or 3.

AtomixMP3 is for users who are limited in their computer resources. MixStation is a bundle software for beginers (or if you have a very little budget). For Professional use I go for VirtualDJ 3.1

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 5:12 am
sb118Home userMember since 2005
What does VDJ do that Atomixmp3 doesn't? The machine isn't going to be top end so i want to be sure i'm getting the right package.

cheers

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 10:12 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You have to try it to find out... Try the VirtualDJ Demo and find out what's the big difference. http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Some of the differences are: Can use Time Coded CDs or Time Coded Vinyls, more effects, samples and Plugins, BeatLock, play music, videos or karaoke with the same program. Can Broadcast, record your sessions in your PC using only VDJ or an external mixer. You can record your sessions with your mix and using a microphone at the same time. VST compatible and can use midi controllers like DJ Console, DAC-2, DAC-3, XP-10...

Is what I recall right now, but there are many features in VirtualDJ that you don't have in AtomixMP3.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)