Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Read This.... May help you

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
As some of you may know, im putting a site up for myself as in promotion to myself as a dj. I am going to have equipment setups, booking requests via site, few mixes and a great design done.

Though the best bit would be my videos, now I have a few ideas.

Well first off all I am going to try request put Powered By:, then all my hardware and software programs and provide links, possibly even if I get VDJ as a sponsor have even sponsors.

The ideas for videos would include:

How to setup VDJ for noobs
How to setup VDJ for advanced.
How to setup VDJ with TCV basic
How to setup VDJ with TCV advanced
(of course if I get permission from VDJ)

possibly more if i can get sponsored, possibly show off the XP10's and other controllers if I can get my hands on them or if i can get sponsored.

I will add some actual mixing videos, and some beat juggling videos aswell to show of skill. I have competed in DMC in australia and got pretty high up, also im pretty well known in Western Australia.

The best bit is, I can offer video as stream, as download in many different quilitys and I have the contacts to host restreams and mirrors so all of you that are afraid of downloads..

These are just ideas, please do give me some feedback to what you think and these videos will be done properly and will show you how to setup properly.

Im doing in the style as systm do it, if you head over to http://www.revision3.com and click on system, possibly download an ep and see how they do it(AV cable making guide is quite good)

Also if some admin could comment on the possibility on some of these ideas would be good, there just ideas just don't start going crazy at me if its totally illegal or the wrong thing to do ok...

Cheers thanks

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 5:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol i could do with some sponsorship too now that i think about it. what do you reccon atomix? :D

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 8:15 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey can I jump on the band wagon and beg for sponsorship too? :P
I can accomodate some crazy vids with xp10's lol

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 10:03 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 11:48 pm
I promote VDJ as I can,

a gave this weekend a demo to other DJ in our city that bought notebook and was starrring at BPM studio. He told me that he saw vdj about year ago and it was ugly.
So i gave him two skins he choosed from my laptop.

He did'nt like the original look, but was amazed of functionality.
Trakteur or something similar was what he liked at first sight and other was
my minimax, but he asked me today for some changes.

I hope he will switch from CD-s to mp3 and wil choose vdj.

Anyway vdj could put on the web a nice big logo I can print on a sticker and stamp it on my laptop.
It's silver coat is scratched a liitle so it's a good patch :-)

so the advice for devteam: there should be some more skins of totally other style that default
inlcuded in the DEMO. Many people on other forums complained about VDJ "not lookin good"
but they even didn't try any other skin. They did not look at web preview.
Just downloaded, installed, looked and uninstalled. Maybe do it like winamp: it asks for the
skin after installing with little preview.

This will maybe gain some people that get's away because only of visual aspect.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 3:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)