Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Need a rackmount folding monitor stand - help...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am trying to complete a system I purchased about 3 months ago and bought a rackmount monitor stand for my 17" NEC monitor and can't stand it. Can anyone point me to a web site that sells a good one. This one really stinks... It does not take into account for a slight slant that the gator case has. I have the gator 10x4 case for my computer with the taller lid. So I'm ready to go, just need a better monitor stand. I want to keep my monitor in the case and fold it down over the mixer. Not visio either (pcdj).

Thanks for any help that you can give me...

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 6:11 am

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 6:46 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is the one I use also, and with a Gator 10x6.
It just makes if under the lid, but I use a Samsung 15", 17" is going to be difficult.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 12:11 pm
Yes. That is the visio model. 17" does not fit it. Oh why did a get the larger monitor? I might be springing for that and a 15" unless someone knows of one that might work.

Thanks for the help...

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 1:40 pm
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017
OK, I'm confused. Do you currently use the mount posted with a 17" monitor and it doesn't fit, or another mount (which one?)? You mentioned you don't want to use the one that Visiosonic pushes, but why? See, I'm looking for some fold down monitor mounting solutions myself. The one mentioned in this thread looks simplistic enough, although a bit on the pricey side.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 2:27 pm

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:33 pm
man and music... that was perfect... Thank you... I just called Todd. I will measure and order tomorrow..

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 10:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)