Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44v USB Urgent info needed

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I currently use the Maya EX into my clubs mixer with no problems and very simple set up. I am trying to use the Maya 44 USB for a gig this weekend with my laptop, but cannot get it to work. What is the actual config necessary to just get VDJ to play into a mixer from your laptop? No vinyl will be used. I just need to hook the soundcard into the two channels of a basic Rane Mixing board. I mix using the mixing board as well as the headphones from the mixing board. Please help.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 7:33 pm
I'm using the 4.1 setting... works for me, but advanced config works aswell.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:28 pm
Could you be more specific. I have tried everything, and cannot get this card to work on two seperate channels of the mixing board.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:34 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure if I'm understanding correctly how you are trying to set up. I use the card and it works. I have the TCV though. I don't have my stuff with me so I'm trying to go from memory. I have the TT's going inputs 1-4 and the outputs 5-8 going back to my mixer. 5&6 to one channel and 7&8 to the other. The config setup is in cstoll's blog I believe regarding the asio setup. first two sections are muted...the last two sections are about 3/4 if I recall.

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:39 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 9:25 pm
Here is how mine is setup. I have the 2 decks output directly to the mixer so I can use the crossfader on the mixer instead of in VDJ. Just leave the crossfader in VDJ in the middle.

Hook up the Maya 44 to your mixer like this.
Output 1 - Left of Deck 1 in your mixer
Output 2 - Right of Deck 1 in your mixer
Output 3 - Left of Deck 2 in your mixer
Output 4 - Right of Deck 2 in your mixer

In VDJ
Config | Sound Cards
Pick Advanced and click the Advanced Config button

Left Deck
Maya44USB Asio Driver --- Out 0 - Maya44
Maya44USB Asio Driver --- Out 1 - Maya44

Right Deck
Maya44USB Asio Driver --- Out 2 - Maya44
Maya44USB Asio Driver --- Out 3 - Maya44

Enjoy...

geposted Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 6:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)