Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do I fix incorrect BPM's

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am giving VDJ a try after being a devout PCDJ user for almost 5 years. One of the big problems is that VDJ does not accurately BPM scan all of the tracks especially when it comes to country. Is there any way to import the correct PCDJ BPM tags? Does VDJ use a proprietary BPM tag or does it use the id3v2 tag? Any input would be appreciated.

BTW: If VDJ could accurately calculate BPM and could also incorporate a 'PCDJ like' record case, it would rock. As it is now, I have to use the mouse and that takes too much time away from being able to access the track and or function I need. Mixing is so much faster when not using the mouse. Everything should have a KB shortcut IMO.

Other than that, VDJ is kick ass.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 8:15 pm
jazzy, i'm not sure how your vdj is configured, but everything does have a keyboard shortcut. if you don't like the shortcuts you can click on the keyboard shortcuts pane in the config and make whatever shortcuts you like. if you want to change to bpm for a song, right click on the song in browser and choose the bpm option there. you can set a new bpm by tuping in the number, using the keyboard to tap the bpm or use the up down arrows.

as far as I know, vdj does not read the id3v2 BPM tag. although i wish it did.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 10:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)