Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CT / MASS WEDDING DJ'S WANTED !!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

If you are a DJ in CT or MASS and have solid wedding experience then read on.

One of the most respected DJ companies in New England has immediate openings. We have more leads for events than DJ's to fill them!

"Elegant but Fun" is out style catering to high end clients. No cheese, no props, no dancing dj's....EVER

Probably the largest payout in the business!

If you are interested please e-mail vinnys@abentertainment.com DO NOT RESPOND HERE

and hey, if you play on Virtual DJ, even better, I do!

Vin

geposted Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 1:52 pm
Hey, what's wrong with dancing DJs? I always bust a move when I'm in the booth.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 9:11 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Anewsome... some Dancing DJ aren't versatil enough for music in a wedding party... That's why the petition was so specific. Some dancing DJ are "specialize" in Techo, or Hip-Hop... but they don't play rock & roll or Country or other styles that you may use in a wedding.

geposted Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 8:27 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
If I could take a stab of a guess, I think he means fools for hire with a music library.
Some guys take interactive djing too far and it turns off the high end clients.

Traditional weddings tend to steer the show at times, but many people just want the right music played.
I don't do weddings for this reason, beside the associated stress and bridezillas and momzillas.
If they hire a wedding planner that will handle the introductions and BS, i'd consider it.
After all, it's about playing the music, not comedy, or bubbles, or line dance instruction.
Sure some want it, but some don't.
Those are the clients he is trying to satisfy imo.
Correct me if i'm wrong on this.

geposted Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 9:14 pm
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
I agree with last massage.I dont do weddings too because if enithing goes wrong, at the end is DJ guilty as charge.

Good mix!

geposted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 3:09 pm
If you don't do weddings you are missing out on a lot of revenue.
The key is a nice suit or tux, a pleasant manner, and a really good questionaire.

geposted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 10:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)