Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEED TO DO A REMIX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i'm going to do a remix but what i need to know is if i open a next vdj to play the song version,and open up a orther vdj to play the songs i'm going to mix over the version will it record as one song ? or which one do i use to do the mine recording the first vdj i open or the last one ?.thanks

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 4:24 pm
Hmm... mix the two other songs with each other first, record it and then mix it with the first song.

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 6:29 pm
Hello...

I'm pretty sure it will record together...But you need to sync the 2 instances of vdj...You can do this by going to options - then the network tab and make sure you have 127.0.0.1 entered as the IP address and port 12345 then check the option for full synchronisation...make sure you do this in both instances and click ok... It should work...If not you can always get a thridparty program to record with... Hope this helps...

Musically,
Wizzkidd
aka DJ Bigg Sizzle

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 7:52 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the whole multi instance syncing thing is exactly that it allows syncing between the two. audio streams are not shared or anything like that. i sugest you ether do what the helpfl guy said and mix them 2 at a time untill youve got where you want or use another recording program to simply record the whole 'wave' output (VDJ only records itslelf so if you press record in one instance it will only record that one). to select what is being recorded you go to the volume control>properties>select reccording and make sure the wave tick box is selected then go ok and make sure that the wave is the selected recording source(where mute usualy is)

geposted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 12:41 am
yes antilen that's it very good,tryed it befor but vdj is giving me the wrong bpm try it in vdm demo and it work very good.thanks

geposted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 9:22 am
Hmm.. learned something new today :)

geposted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 7:08 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)