Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ soon to rock the biggest NYE Party in So Cal.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So as it stands right now, I am scheduled to have my own room at one of the largest New Years Eve parties in Southern California. This party will easily have 2,000 people and it will have 8 rooms, all with seperate DJs. You can check the first draft of the flyer that will be distributed:

http://www.anewsome.com/nyeoc.html

Scroll down and look at the scheduled DJs. There I am. If you scroll down even further, you'll also see that I am doing the Jazz happy hour on Wednesdays too (which is very nice), and you'll also see the "ELEVATE" event scheduled for 12/02, which I am also scheduled to do a set.

Big things are happening and VDJ is going all the way with me. Oh, and by the way,.. pleae keep this info to the VDJ users on the board. We haven't launched the ad campaign yet and we may add some more sponsors or change some info.

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 4:56 am
looks very nice ;)

geposted Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 10:02 am
Nevermind the part about keeping this to the people on the forum. The flyer has already gone out to 40,000 people. Tell whomever you like. It's a done deal.

geposted Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 3:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)