Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Who's Willing to Take Responsibility for This? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can go for the sheep.
I'll go for the shepards.
Then both shall be sorted ;).

geposted Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 11:29 pm
I usually play Instead of crazy frog the 2003 version Murphy Brown and Captain Hollywood - Axel F.

Or I prefer the club instrumental version of Crazy Frog, but actually without that stupid ringtone if someone insists on playing it and I usually mix it after the main part to something other.

But take my condolences DjInNorway :-)

geposted Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 11:14 pm
hehe .... What about the original Axel F? and Popcorn :) or club remixes...

As long as the froggy ringtone voice is not there, I'm happy....hehe

geposted Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 11:33 pm
Don't lie, we all know you had it set up on your mobile phone ;-)

Btw. if you are curious what is it originally, it's not a frog but someone
imitating the "Trabant" automobile that was made in the east germany during the communist era
it was only 2 tact motor and the cabin of the card was mane of some pseudoplastic calle by people "papundeckel"

it's sound when it's starting is just exatcly.... you must experience it by yourselves to fully understand

http://www.andyhoppe.com/privat/trabant.htm

geposted Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 11:55 pm
hehe.. u got me! ;) its on my mobile, that why I'm tired of it...hehe... just kidding..

And if I had a car like that, I would go insane! :) "Crazy frog-ish" motorsound each morning... and Crazy Frog on the radio... more than I can handle:) hehe

and then someone calls you on the mobile... SNAP! I'm the crazy frog...lol

geposted Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 12:00 am

geposted Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 12:06 am
yeah I saw the evolution of it. The Axel F mix with the frog was cool at first but got old fast. its definatelly overplayed and over requested. I don't know how many times I'm asked to play that darn tune. its a crowd pleaser for sure.

And in case some of you are wondering I don't have any songs as a ringtone cause they get annoying fast LOL.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 4:23 am
The Axel F is really strange to me, because I used to play keyboards in a band in the late 80s and we used to start our first set with it.

I HATE IT now.

Andy

geposted Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 2:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)