Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: buy which version?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mfshvaHome userMember since 2005
ok i go to buy the hercules mp3 controller (not dj console mk2) on weekend. Now my question what version must i buy to use it with timecode vinyl, and what i have to pay for?
I want to use it with my RME Hammerfall as Sound and Timecode device and the Hercules as Controller.
I only want to use the traktor like skins, is there a chance that i can use the Hammerfall Direct Monitoring for Bypass and when not is it possible for the team to implement that option.

I dont need video mixing, karaoke, dmx control and so on. So is it possible to buy and use the 6.1 Version (which is also supplied as special edition with the hercules controller) because i find it stable and there are more options i ever need as professional dj.
Is Atomix searching for a german distributor because we have a well known djshop and onlineshop here in germany and are very suprised from vdj because we only seen it for the first time in the Console bundle.

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry mfshva no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 9:54 am
For timecode use you need the full version.

Bypassing is possible

And VDJ both Home and Pro versions are to be sold in shops really soon.
If you have good tips on German shops for distribution, please write that in a message to us here :
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

thanx :)

geposted Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)