Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Light effect

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
OK, this is way off topic. I plan on doing alot of small bars, wedding events, Karoke, and also a night club (club already has lighting system). I see alot of different packages out there. Does anyone recommend a setup? I see that DMX is becoming the standard. My price range is between 500-1000. So open up for suggestions.
Also where is a good place for karoke cd's or cdg files? I see there are alot of programs that will turn your existing cd's into karoke (not sure how they get the words on screen when orignal cd's dont have it).
Look like tomorrow I will be buying the internet special, and cross my fingers that the full version works with my setup.

Thanks in advance to any replys.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 6:24 am
Check this place http://www.csnl.com/. They have some of the most innovative packages. Tell them that "Vasoline" told you to call.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 7:16 am
Get ahold of Bill at ESC. He sells a complete DMX package for around $1000. It consists of 4 VEI Novascans (basically a Martin MX1 copy) and a Chauvet DMX 50 with 120 preprogrammed scenes.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 10:15 pm

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 10:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)