Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark HDX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

http://numark.com/
"the feel of vinyl , the powr of a fully loaded hard drive"
how do u think that this would cope with vdj.
this is probably the coolest thing i've ever seen.

geposted Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 9:59 am
it will cope very difficult with VDJ since the price will be more then 1 TTx, ASIO soundcard, and VDJ with TCV.

and with VDJ you get many more effects and samples which the HDX doesn't offer. And another thing is the fact that you can use a 500GB HDD with VDJ while none exist yet for a laptop which also means that you can't get a 200GB HDD for the HDX either.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 5:25 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
$1200??

I agree it's cool, but for that kind of scratch you could buy a laptop, VDJ, soundcard and TCV's, and at least one turntable. Geez - I wonder how many people will fall for that one...

I think one of the big things VDJ has over the HDX is search capability. It's gotta be a pain to search that hard drive, and VDJ makes it so very easy.

I wonder who's going to buy this?

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 5:57 am
I ask myself the same question socross hehe 1200$, no easy search function, no sampler, no built in effects other then the basic ones you will see on all single decks.

Best thing to really top it off is the fact that if you want a traditional setup you need 2 of these and still need a mixer. so a total of 2400$ plus mixer??

damn get a good PC, VDJ, good soundcard, 2 TTs, a mixer and TCVs (might still have cash to buy an extra 2 XP10s LOL). Save yourself a lot of headaches and cash and still have a better setup then 2 HDX and mixer.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 6:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)