Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cannot load Maya 44USB driver on Dell Laptop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Cannot load up the driver on Dell Inspiron 5100, running Win XP SP2. Get message "Unfortunately the installation failed (Error: 0x0006)"

Have got it to load up fine on another laptop (much lower spec non Dell).

Audiotrak cannot assist further which is fair enough as it works on other machines. Dell don't want to know.

Has anyone else had this issue? Has anyone got round it?

Maybe there's a compatability issue with the Dell Hardware or Dell version of Windows XP or perhaps a conflict with something else I've installed?

At present I'm having to use the built in soundcard and the Maya using the Windows driver and so only have 1 input and 1 output on the Maya. Works, but a waste as I'm not utilising the Maya fully (i.e. 2 inputs and 2 outputs).

Any thoughts much appreciated

Thanks!

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:59 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have received the same message a few times as well but eventually it worked. Are you using the drivers from the website or the ones that came on the disc from audiotrak? Which ever one isn't working, try the other. I don't know why it happens but I know after a few tries (annoying) it worked for me. Good luck.

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 4:06 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
works on a d800 latitude

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 4:28 pm
Many thanks for the replys EJ and Cyder. Have tried the drivers from disc that came with the MAYA and downloaded from the web, both many many times.

Anyway, will see if I get any other feedback, interesting to see it was fine on an 800 latitude.

Cyder - is the 800 latitude running the Dell factory installed version of Windows? is it XP?

Thanks again!

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 6:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)