Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Radio

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey all i juat want to know what do i need to do to get onto the radio?? any1 help me im new to this forum stuff and im a brill mixer on virtual dj, use the stuff all the time. wicked man, I work in top clubs over Newcastle Upon Tyne, Club Ikon, and Pig n Whistle, Wigan Pier @ The Pier, With All The Beats so id like the chance to blast my stuff over your airwaves. big up to the developers :D. please reply bk.

DJ IAN T

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 1:15 pm
Hi jan.
You have to be a pro edition user to get on the radio. Once you up grade to the pro edition it is then possible for you to apply to go on the radio.

Nikki

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 1:26 pm
Hey Dude, av got the mix station 3 and iv got the VDJ 3.3 but cant use the serial cos i gave it to me pal, and wont let me use it again

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 1:27 pm
As far I as know the serial number is for your use only as part of the end user agreement. If someone else has used the serial number then you will not be able to use it again so therefore unable to register your copy of VDJ 3.3.

Nikki

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 1:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)