Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VIdeo / Visual Effects Feature

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

1. The ability to instantly go to a visual effect without having an audio only track loaded on the second deck.

This would be very helpful to those of us who have to limit some visual content that our audience sees, for example school clients. A lot of todays videos are unable to be played in their entirity because of visual content. With this feature when we know a visually unacceptable part is approaching we simply hit a keyboard shortcut or skin button to bring up a visual effect.

In the past using DVD decks I kept an ambient video disc loaded and playing at all times, then faded the video mixer to that deck. Since I would like to know longer rely upon DVD decks this would be a great feature to add.

2. A live camera option, without having to use an external video mixer. Yes, I know about the Petes Live plugin, however I do not believe that is a viable and stable option at this point. Something more stable and less resource intensive is definitely needed.

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 8:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)