Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: what i really want a skin to do is...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm looking for a skin that can tell me in minutes how far point A is from point B in a song.

At the moment I'm using the default skin - it has a bar which shows how far into a song you are. You could have a song that is 10 minutes and a song that it is 5 minutes long playing & the bar is the same size. This mean when i'm mixing tunes, and trying to match the breaks up, it is quite difficult to compare the two, as the same size space on the bar represents different lengths of time.

i've tried installing a few other skins, but i've not found anything that would have the bars in proportion to the length of tune, or something else (that i can't think of) that would show how long it was to the break i want on both tunes.

Can anyone help?

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 11:44 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A solution can be achieved with a use of cue points. You can add the cue points on the specific brakes in the song, and than use skins' CUE timer display which shows the time to/from the certain cue point.

geposted Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 5:42 pm
Always works for me, better mixing as well, in time.

geposted Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 1:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)